soccergilrzecsoccergilrzec

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Kubby Chronicles Ep 1 The Kubby Chronicles Ep 1

Genius!

This is one of the best animations I've seen on this site. It's about time Libertarians get represented. Totally agree with everything in the video. Great job... I've never even heard of Kubby thanks to mainstream media. Hope he runs again in 2012 if Ron Paul doesnt.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Beautiful

I really love beautiful, optimistic stories like this one. The simple animation only added to the charm. Reminded me a lot of the 'Color My World' series on here - which is also amazing. Beautiful music, lovely message. Good job :)

The Evening of the Son The Evening of the Son

The same bug happened to me when I put down the crazy guy. It said I got 30 waters (I had like 10 before) but suddenly it shows I have zero, and then I die soon after. Very frustrating after playing for such a long time only to have supplies depleted by a bug. Great game otherwise though.

Hyptosis responds:

Very cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can track that down.

Luiz & Bruna Luiz & Bruna

It's a cute game, and I like the concept, however the controls are so loose I could not even finish the first level. It feels like the characters are constantly slipping on ice, and that severely detracts from the enjoyment of the game. Good try but I really think the controls need some work!

luizhsrocha responds:

Thanks for the reply.
At the beginning, I thought the controls and the objectives were too obvious, but I will make it clearer.
There is also the "friction issue" - I'll work on that... as soon as I get some free time ;)

Stable Boy Stable Boy

Amazing, amazing game. However I am stuck.. I have 5 tokens, but every time I try to talk to the wizard to get the magic spell he just says "I am a Wizard". Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

LonLonRanch responds:

The Wizard does not want your tokens. There is, however, someone else (an unlikely someone) who would make a trade for the tokens :)

Self Portrait Self Portrait

very cool style. I'm feelin it.

A Dog A Dog

omg. I am obsessed with this. Just perfect in everyway... but the colors are especially amazing!

Ren Höek Ren Höek

I like it! the simplicity is nice and the colors work well too. Good job.